About CASA's Executive & Associate Boards
CASA for Children of Monmouth County’s looking for community leaders from around Monmouth County that are dedicated men and women who are capable of helping to direct the work of CASA for Children of Monmouth County while making a positive impact on children in foster care.
Executive Board Members
come from various social and professional backgrounds and help use their expertise to benefit the program. They help to determine policies, procedures and regulations for the conduct of the agency; to raise funds to finance the organization and its programs; and to monitor organizational performance.
the Associate Board
is comprised of leaders primarily who help support and promote the critical issues and efforts of CASA for Children in a variety of ways, including:
- Serving as an advocate for quality and equitable public education
- Raising visibility for the organization
- Connecting resources (both financial and in-kind) to the organization
- Organizing a variety of fund-raising projects that focus on the vital work of CASA
- Making current and future Monmouth County leaders aware of CASA and our programs
CASA is an Equal Opportunity organization and does not exclude applicants on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, gender identification, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.